Green Bean Casserole
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix
- 1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 2 packages (10 oz. ea.) frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 350°. In 1-1/2-quart casserole, combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix, flour and milk; stir in green beans and 1/2 cup cheese. Bake 25 minutes.
2. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.