Hearty BBQ Beef Sandwiches
Hearty BBQ Beef Sandwiches Recipe
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3 lbs. boneless chuck roast
- 8 Kaiser rolls or hamburger rolls, toasted
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 325°. Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix, water, chili sauce and sugar in Dutch oven or 5-quart heavy oven-proof saucepot; add roast.
2. Bake covered 3 hours or until roast is tender. Remove roast; reserve juices. Bring reserved juices to a boil over high heat. Boil 4 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, shred roast with fork. Stir roast into reserved juices and simmer, stirring frequently, 1 minute. Serve on rolls.