Baja Burgers Recipe
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. ground chipotle chile pepper
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1/2 cup water
- 8 hamburger buns
- 2 cups shredded lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped tomatoes
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Combine Mayonnaise, chipolte chili powder and lime juice with wire whisk in small bowl; set aside.
2. Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix, ground beef and water; shape into 8 patties.
3. Grill or broil burgers, turning once, 12 minutes or until done. Spread mayonnaise mixture on buns, then top with burgers, lettuce, onion and tomatoes.