Honey Dijon Chicken
- 1/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/2 lbs.)
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Combine Spread, mustard and honey in small bowl. Dip chicken in mustard mixture, then Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix combined with bread crumbs until evenly coated. Arrange chicken in 13 x 9-inch baking or roasting pan. Bake uncovered 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.