Hot German Potato Salad
- 6 slices bacon, chopped
- 2 lbs. red potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix
- 1 Tbsp. whole grain Dijon mustard
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. In large nonstick skillet, cook bacon over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until crisp. Drain on paper towels.
2. In 4-1/2-quart slow cooker, add half the bacon, 2 tablespoons bacon fat and remaining ingredients. Cook covered on Low 8 to 10 hours or High 4 to 6 hours or until potatoes are tender. Stir and garnish with reserved bacon.