Sweet Pepper Pizza Fingers
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 2 large green, red and/or yellow bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 can (13.8 oz.) refrigerated pizza crust
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. 1. Preheat oven to 425°. In large skillet, melt Spread over medium heat and cook red peppers and garlic, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until peppers are tender. Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix blended with water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 6 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Remove from heat; set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
2. 2. Meanwhile, on cookie sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, roll out pizza crust into 12 x 8-inch rectangle. Sprinkle 1 cup mozzarella cheese over crust; top with cooked pepper mixture, spreading to the edges of dough. Top with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
3. 3. Bake 10 minutes or until crust is golden brown and topping is bubbly. Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes. To serve, cut into 4 x 1-inch strips.