Lemon Garlic Chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
Calories from Fat
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Dip chicken in flour, shaking off excess. Melt Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken 4 minutes, turning once.
2. Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix blended with water and lemon juice.
3. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 5 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened and chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked rice.