Scalloped Garlic Potatoes
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced (about 1-1/2 lbs.)
- 1 cup half & half
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
Calories from Fat
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Arrange potatoes In lightly greased shallow baking dish.
2. Combine half & half, water and Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix in medium saucepan and bring boil over high heat, stirring constantly. Pour over potatoes in baking dish; sprinkle with cheese.
3. Bake 45 minutes or until potatoes are tender.