- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1/4 cup olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar or cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 2 1/2 -lb. whole chicken, cut into serving pieces
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. 1. In 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish, combine all ingredients except chicken. Add chicken and turn to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight, turning occasionally. Place chicken skin-side-down on rack in broiling pan. Broil 35 minutes or until done, turning once and brushing with remaining marinade.