Golden Lemon Chicken
Golden Lemon Chicken Recipe
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.)
- 1 egg, beaten
- All-purpose flour
- 3 Tbsp. margarine
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix
- 1 cup water
- 4 lemon slices
- Hot cooked rice
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Dip chicken in egg, then flour.
2. Melt margarine in large skillet over medium heat and brown chicken, turning once, about 4 minutes. Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix blended with water. Arrange lemon slices on chicken and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered until sauce is slightly thickened and chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 10 minutes.
3. To serve, arrange chicken and lemon over hot rice, then spoon sauce over chicken.