Golden Lemon Chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.)
- 1 egg, beaten
- All-purpose flour
- 3 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix
- 1 cup water
- 4 lemon slices
- Hot cooked rice
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Dip chicken in egg, then flour.
2. Melt Spread in large skillet over medium heat and brown chicken, turning once, about 4 minutes. Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix blended with water. Arrange lemon slices on chicken and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered until sauce is slightly thickened and chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 10 minutes.
3. To serve, arrange chicken and lemon over hot rice, then spoon sauce over chicken.