Onion-Glaze Baked Ham
Onion-Glaze Baked Ham Recipe
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Madeira wine or sherry
- 2 Tbsp. margarine
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 5 1/2 lbs. fully-cooked ham butt end
- 1 lb. shallots or small onions, peeled and quartered
Calories from Fat
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Blend Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix, water, sugar, wine, margarine and parsley in small bowl; set aside.
3. Arrange ham in roasting pan. Score (lightly cut) fat with knife in diamond pattern; top with soup mixture. Arrange shallots around ham. Bake, stirring shallots and basting ham occasionally, 60 minutes or until golden brown.