Onion Mushroom Gravy
Onion Mushroom Gravy Recipe
- 1 Tbsp. margarine
- 1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3/4 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. In medium saucepan, melt margarine and stir in flour. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until butter and flour are well blended and slightly golden, about 2 minutes.
2. Slowly add water, stirring constantly, until water and flour mixture is smooth. stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix.
3. Bring to boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, until gravy is thickened, about 5 minutes.