Golden Glazed Flank Steak
Golden Glazed Flank Steak Recipe
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1 jar (12 oz.) apricot preserves or peach preserves
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 flank steak, (about 2 lbs.)
- 2 medium green, red and/or yellow bell peppers, sliced
- 4 cups cooked rice
Amount Per 1 serving
Calories from Fat
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix, preserves and water in small bowl; set aside.
2. Arrange steak and green peppers on heavy-duty aluminum foil or in broiler pan without the rack; top with soup mixture.
3. Grill or broil, turning steak and vegetables once, 15 minutes or until steak is done. Serve over hot rice.