Onion-Orange Glazed Chicken
Onion-Orange Glazed Chicken Recipe
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1 can (6 oz.) frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 (2-1/2-3 lb.) chicken, cut into serving pieces
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Blend Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix with orange juice concentrate in small bowl. Arrange chicken in 13 x 9 baking pan; brush with 1/2 of the onion-orange mixture.
3. Bake, basting frequently with remaining mixture, 45 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.