Coconut Beef Curry
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 4 tsp. curry powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground red pepper
- 2 1/2 lbs. boneless beef chuck steak or lamb, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 1/2 cups baby carrots
- 1 large all-purpose potato, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 can (15 oz.) coconut milk
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1 cup frozen green peas
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. In large bowl, combine flour, curry powder and red pepper. Add beef; toss to coat.
2. Brown beef, if desired. In slow cooker, add beef and remaining ingredients except peas. Cook covered on LOW 8 to 10 hours or HIGH 4 to 6 hours or until beef is tender. Stir in peas; let stand 5 minutes. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked rice. Garnish, if desired, with chopped cilantro.