Open-Faced Fish Sandwiches
Open-Faced Fish Sandwiches Recipe
- 4 skinless sole fillets or red snapper fillets (about 1-1/2 lbs.)
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 loaf (18 in.) Italian bread or French bread. cut into 4 long diagonal slices, grilled or toasted
- Romaine or leaf lettuce leaves
- 2 roasted red peppers, halved (optional)
- 1/4 cup plain lowfat yogurt
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Arrange fish in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish. Brush both sides of fish with Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix blended with lime juice and oil. Cover and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 1 hour.
2. Remove fish, discarding marinade. Grill or broil fish until fish flakes easily. Top each piece of bread with lettuce, roasted peppers and 1 fish fillet to serve. Drizzle with yogurt and garnish, if desired, with chopped fresh cilantro.