Fettuccine in Creamy Garlic Sauce
Fettuccine in Creamy Garlic Sauce Recipe
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 4 ounces prosciutto or cooked ham, cut in strips
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup heavy cream or light cream
- 8 ounces fettuccine, cooked and drained
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Melt Spread over medium heat in large skillet and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until tender. Add peas, prosciutto and Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix blended with water and cream.
2. Bring to the boiling point over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Toss with hot fettuccine.