Open-Faced Vegetable Omelette
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Vegetable Soup Mix
- 3/4 cup milk
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 medium zucchini, shredded
- 4 ounces deli ham, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Calories from Fat
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Vegetable Soup Mix, milk, eggs, zucchini and ham in medium bowl. Stir to mix well.
2. Heat oil in large oven-proof nonstick skillet* over medium heat. Pour in vegetable egg mixture and arrange tomatoes over top. Cook, without stirring, until edges begin to set, about 3 minutes.
3. Place skillet in oven, and bake until eggs are set, about 15 minutes. Remove from oven, top with cheese and bake until cheese is melted, about 2 minutes.