Crispy Garlic Chicken
Crispy Garlic Chicken Recipe
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-3/4 lbs.)
- 2 Tbsp. plain dry bread crumbs
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 400°. In medium bowl, combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix, Mayonnaise and cheese; set aside.
2. On baking sheet, arrange chicken. Evenly top chicken with soup mixture, then evenly sprinkle with bread crumbs.
3. Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.