Philly Cheese Steak Burgers
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 2 green bell peppers, sliced
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1/2 cup water
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 8 club or Italian rolls
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Melt I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook onions, peppers and mushrooms, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until tender.
2. Meanwhile, combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix, ground beef and water; shape into 8 oval patties.
3. Grill or broil burgers, turning once, 10 minutes or until done.
4. Arrange burgers on rolls, then top with cheese and vegetable mixture.