Pinwheel Cheese Quiche
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 6 green onions, sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1 package (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent rolls, separated into 8 triangles
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup half & half
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese or mozzarella cheese
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Melt Spread in 12-inch skillet over medium heat and cook mushrooms and green onions, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat and set aside.
2. Arrange crescent roll triangles in 9-inch pie plate sprayed with nonstick cooking spray in a spoke pattern with narrow tips hanging over rim of pie plate about 2 inches. Press dough onto bottom and up side of pie plate sealing edges to form a full crust.
3. Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix blended with half and half and eggs in medium bowl. Stir in cheese and mushroom mixture. Pour into prepared crust. Bring tips of dough over filling towards center.
4. Bake 30 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.