Quebec Meat Pie
Quebec Meat Pie Recipe
- 1 lb. Meatloaf mix (ground veal, beef, pork)
- 2 medium potatoes, grated
- 2 medium carrots, grated
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1 tsp. ground allspice
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 refrigerated pie crusts
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Cook meat and vegetables in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring to break meat into small pieces, until meat is cooked, about 5 minutes. Add, Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix, allspice and water. Stir well to dissolve. Cook until liquid is slightly thickened, about 3 minutes. Cool mixture at least 1 hour.
2. Line 9-inch deep dish pie plate with 1 crust. Spoon cooled meat and vegetable mixture into crust. Top with second crust; seal edges and cut slits in crust to allow steam to escape.
3. Bake 45 minutes or until crust is golden brown.