Roasted Chicken & Garlic Provencale
Roasted Chicken & Garlic Provencale Recipe
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1 Tbsp. white wine vinegar (optional)
- 1 whole chicken (about 2-1/2- to 3-lb.), cut into serving pieces
- 1 large onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 large tomato, cut into 8 wedges
Amount Per per serving
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Blend Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix, oil, water and vinegar in small bowl.
2. Arrange chicken, onion and tomato in broiler pan without the rack. Evenly pour soup mixture over chicken and vegetables.
3. Roast 45 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.