Honey Ginger Glazed Salmon
Honey Ginger Glazed Salmon Recipe
- 4 salmon fillets (about 4 oz.each)
- 1/2 cup julienned carrots
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix
- 1 Tbsp. grated fresh ginger
- 1 Tbsp. rice vinegar
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. On each of four 18 x 18-inch pieces heavy-duty aluminum foil arrange 1 fillet, then evenly top with carrots and onion.
2. Combine honey, Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix, ginger and vinegar in medium bowl. Evenly drizzle over fillets and vegetables. Wrap foil loosely around fillets, sealing edges airtight with double fold. Grill or broil pouches, seam side up, 20 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.