Savory Dijon Chicken
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger (optional)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.)
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Blend all ingredients except chicken in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag. Add chicken; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning once, 30 minutes to 3 hours.
2. Remove chicken, reserving marinade. Arrange chicken on broiler pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray and top with marinade mixture. Broil or grill, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked.