Savory Roast Chicken
Savory Roast Chicken Recipe
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh rosemary leaves
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 1/2 lbs. whole chicken, cut into serving pieces
Amount Per per serving
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix, garlic, rosemary and olive oil in small bowl; rub on chicken.
2. Arrange chicken, breast side up in 13 x 9-inch roasting pan with or without rack.
3. Bake uncovered, basting occasionally, 1 hour 20 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted in thickest part of the thigh reaches 180°.