Slow Cooker Cheesy Garlic Chicken
- 4 envelopes bone-in chicken breasts
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1 medium tomato, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, (about 4 oz.)
- 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. 1. In slow cooker, toss chicken with Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix. Top with tomato and cheeses.
2. 2. Cook covered on LOW 8 to 10 hours or HIGH 4 to 6 hours or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Thicken sauce, if desired, and serve chicken with sauce.