Herbed Chicken & Vegetables
- 2 medium potatoes (about 1 lb.), thinly sliced
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves (about 2 lbs.)
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 425°. In broiler pan, without the rack, add potatoes and carrots; arrange chicken on top.
2. Pour Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix blended with water and olive oil over chicken and vegetables.
3. Bake uncovered 40 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are tender.