Southwestern Pork Roast
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 1/2 lbs. boneless pork roast
- 2 cans (4 oz. ea.) chopped green chilies
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1 Tbsp. firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. In Dutch oven, heat oil over medium-high heat and brown pork. Stir in remaining ingredients.
2. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 50 minutes, or until pork is done. Let stand 10 minutes. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked noodles or rice.