Slow Cooker Hearty BBQ Beef Sandwiches
- 3 lbs. boneless chuck roast
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 8 Kaiser rolls or hamburger rolls, toasted
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. In slow cooker, arrange roast. Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix, water chili sauce and sugar; pour over roast.
2. Cook covered on LOW 8 to 10 hours or HIGH 4 to 6 hours or until roast is tender.
3. Remove roast, reserving juices. With fork, shred roast; stir into reserved juices. Serve on rolls.