Chicken & Broccoli With Garlic Sauce
Chicken & Broccoli With Garlic Sauce Recipe
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. In 12-inch non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and brown chicken. Remove chicken and set aside.
2. In same skillet, add broccoli, and Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix blended with water and soy sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat.
3. Return chicken to skillet. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve, if desired, over hot cooked rice.