Tortilla Crunch Chicken
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1 cup finely crushed plain tortilla chips or corn flakes, (about 3 oz.)
- 1 whole chicken or 6 boneless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/2 lbs.), (about 2-1/2-to-3-lbs), cut into serving pieces (with or without skin)
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, melted
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. 1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. 2. In medium bowl, combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix and tortilla chips. Dip chicken in egg beaten with water, then tortilla mixture, coating well. In 13 x 9-inch baking or roasting pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, arrange chicken; drizzle with Spread.
3. For CHICKEN PIECES, bake 40 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. For BONELESS CHICKEN BREAST HALVES, bake 15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.