Tuna Pot Pie
Tuna Pot Pie Recipe
- 2 Tbsp. margarine
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen peas and carrots
- 2 cans (6.5 oz. ea.) tuna, drained
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package (10 oz.) refrigerated corn twists or soft breadsticks
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Melt margarine in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Add green peas and carrots, tuna and beans; cook 1 minute. Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix blended with milk. Bring to the boiling point over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered 2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in cheese until melted. Turn into 2-quart shallow casserole. Twist corn twists and form lattice over top.
2. Bake 20 minutes or until corn twists are done.