Vegetable Pot Pie
Vegetable Pot Pie Recipe
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Vegetable Soup Mix
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 pie crust or pastry for single-crust pie
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 350°. In 3-quart saucepan, combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Vegetable Soup Mix and flour; stir in broth and milk. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Stir in chicken.
2. Pour into 1-1/2-quart casserole. Top with pie crust. Press pastry around edge of casserole to seal; trim excess pastry, then flute edges. With tip of knife, make small slits in pastry.
3. Bake uncovered 30 minutes or until crust is golden.