- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 medium red and/or green bell peppers, sliced
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup water
- Flour tortillas
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Heat olive oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook red peppers 2 minutes. Add chicken and cook 4 minutes or until lightly browned.
2. Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix blended with water. Simmer 2 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve in warm tortillas.