White Chicken Chili
White Chicken Chili Recipe
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1 medium zucchini, quartered lengthwise and cut into 1/2-in. pieces
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 can (4 oz.) sliced jalapenos, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) small white beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
Amount Per 1 serving
Calories from Fat
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Heat oil in large saucepan and cook chicken, over medium-high heat until browned.
2. Add zucchini, corn, jalapeños, cumin and chili powder and cook over medium high heat, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes.
3. Stir in water and Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low. Stir in beans and cook, 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and stir in cilantro.