Lipton Onion Burgers with Creamy Salsa & Spanish Rice
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 2 lbs. ground beef or ground chicken
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup fresh salsa, drained if desired
- 8 whole wheat or regular hamburger buns
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice
Calories from Fat
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix, ground beef and water in large bowl; shape into 8 patties. Grill or broil until done.
2. Meanwhile, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with salsa in small bowl.
3. Arrange onion burgers on buns, then top with creamy salsa. Serve with hot Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice.