Grilled Tuna Salad
Grilled Tuna Salad Recipe
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or water
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 lb. tuna, swordfish or salmon steaks
- 8 cups assorted mixed greens
- 3 Tbsp. sour cream
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans toasted, if desired (optional)
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Blend Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix, wine and water in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag,. Add fish; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning once, up to 1 hour.
2. Meanwhile, arrange greens on serving platter. Remove fish from marinade, reserving marinade. Grill, broil or pan-fry fish, turning once, until done. Bring reserved marinade to a boil in small saucepan over high heat and continue boiling 2 minutes. Remove from heat and with wire whisk, blend in sour cream. Cut fish into chunks and arrange over greens. Drizzle with warm marinade mixture and sprinkle with pecans.