Balsamic Portobello Burgers
Balsamic Portobello Burgers Recipe
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh herbs, (such as basil, thyme and rosemary)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 8 portobello mushrooms, gills and stems removed
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 8 whole wheat buns or multi-grain buns, toasted if desired
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Whisk Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix, vinegar, herbs and olive oil in medium bowl until well blended. Pour into large resealable plastic bag, add mushrooms; turn to coat. Seal bag and marinate 1 hour.
2. Grill or broil mushrooms, turning once, 8 minutes or until tender, adding cheese during the last 2 minutes of cooking. Serve on buns.