Burger Pizza Deluxe
The burger mixture can be prepared and baked on other types of crusts, such as individual prebaked pizza crusts, pocketless pita breads, English Muffins, or whatever you have on hand!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup pasta sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 (12-in.) prebaked pizza crusts
Calories from Fat
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 450°. Brown ground beef in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; drain. Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix blended with water and Pasta Sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and continue cooking 10 minutes.
2. Stir in 1 cup mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese. Evenly top pizza crusts with beef mixture, then remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
3. Arrange pizzas on baking sheet and bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.