Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- 1/2 lb. ground beef *
- 1 envelope Lipton® Soup Secrets® Ring-o-Noodle Soup Mix
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes or chopped tomatos
- 1/2 cup cherry tomato halves or chopped tomato
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, coarsely chopped
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Shape ground beef into 16 mini burgers*.
2. Thoroughly brown burgers in large saucepan; drain.
3. Stir in Lipton® Soup Secrets® Ring-o-Noodle Soup Mix, water and tomato; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, until burgers are cooked and noodles are tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in cheese.