Lipton Onion Mushroom Fajitas
Lipton Onion Mushroom Fajitas Recipe
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in strips
- 2 large red or green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin or chili powder
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken, in batches, turning once, about 3 minutes. Remove, set aside, keep warm.
2. Stir red peppers to same skillet and cook until almost, about 4 minutes. Remove peppers and set aside.
3. Stir water, Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix and cumin into skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Return chicken and peppers to skillet and cook until chicken is cooked through, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in lime juice. Serve, if desired, with warm tortillas, sliced avocado and/or sour cream.