Chicken With Green Beans
Chicken With Green Beans Recipe
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1/2 lb. green beans, each cut in half*
- 2 medium carrot, thinly sliced*
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Melt Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken. Remove chicken and set aside.
2. Cook green beans, carrots and onion in same skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix blended with water and mustard. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until green beans are crisp-tender.
3. Return chicken to skillet and simmer covered an additional 3 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve, if desired, with hot rice.