Garlic Pork Chops
Garlic Pork Chops Recipe
- 6 bone-in pork chops, 3/4 inch thick
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup water
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Arrange chops in broiler pan without the rack. Brush both sides of chops with Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix combined with Olive Oil.
2. Bake chops 25 minutes or until done.
3. Remove chops to serving platter. Add hot water to pan and stir, scraping brown bits from bottom of pan. Serve sauce over chops.