Chili Barbecue Steak
Chili Barbecue Steak Recipe
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Beefy Onion Soup Mix
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 2 lbs. flank steak or round steak
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Combine all ingredients except steak in medium saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until slightly thickened.
2. Grill or broil steak, turning and basting frequently with sauce, 10 minutes or until desired doneness.