Chinese Pork & Vegetable Stir-Fry
Chinese Pork & Vegetable Stir-Fry Recipe
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin or boneless beef sirloin, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 6 cups assorted fresh vegetables *
- 1 can (8 oz.) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over medium-high heat and brown pork. Remove and set aside.
2. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet and cook red potatoes, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Stir in water chestnuts and Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix blended with water, orange juice, soy sauce and garlic powder. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 3 minutes. Return pork to skillet and cook 1 minute or until heated through.