Grilled Reuben Burgers
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 tsp. caraway seeds (optional)
- 6 slices rye bread, toasted
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix, water and ground beef in large bowl; shape into 6 patties.
2. Grill or broil burgers, turning once, until done, aobut 10 minutes. Evenly top with cheese and cook until cheese is melted, about 2 minutes. Arrange burgers on bread, then top with caraway seeds and, if desired, heated sauerkraut and thousand island dressing.