Creamy Beef Stroganoff
Creamy Beef Stroganoff Recipe
- 1 -lb. boneless sirloin steak, cut in strips
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 package (10 oz.) sliced mushrooms
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 Tbsp. sour cream
Calories from Fat
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Toss steak with flour in medium bowl. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet and brown steak, in batches. Remove steak from skillet; keep warm.
2. Cook mushrooms in same skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until almost tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix, thyme and water. Cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Stir steak into skillet and and cook, stirring occasionally, until steak is desired doneness, about 3 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and stir in sour cream. Serve, if desired, over hot cooked noodles.