Deep-Dish Pizza Meatloaf
Simply press into the baking dish — no need to shape into a loaf.
- 2 lbs. lean ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 1/2 cups fresh bread crumbs or 3/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Beefy Onion Soup Mix or Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
Calories from Fat
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Combine all ingredients except 1/2 cup sauce and 1/2 cup cheese in large bowl.
2. Press into 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Spoon on remaining 1/2 cup sauce. Bake 50 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake until done, about 10 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.