Quick Skillet Pasta Dinner
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Beefy Onion Soup Mix
- 1 can (16 oz.) whole peeled tomatoes, undrained
- 1 container (8 oz.) sour cream
- 8 ounces fusilli pasta, medium shells or penne pasta, cooked and drained
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Brown ground beef in large skillet over medium-high heat; drain. Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Beefy Onion Soup Mix blended with tomatoes. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring with spoon to crush tomatoes. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes.
2. Remove from heat and with wire whisk, blend in sour cream, then toss with hot pasta. Serve immediately.